Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Mechanical Assembler/Pipe Preparation
Bar hill £10.50 / Hour
Mechanical Assembler/Pipe Preparation - Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire,
Mechanical Assembly / Pipe Preparation
Due to this company winning a new contract, our client based in Bar Hill who manufactures specialist processing equipment have an opportunity for a competent individual to join the Pipe Preparation production team. A fantastic company with a superb company culture and clean working environment.
* To comprehensively read technical drawings
* Pipe measuring, cutting and finishing
* Use of hand tools including vernier height and depth calipers, pipe cutters and benders
* Must be able to read engineering drawings
* Great attention to detail
* Able to follow clear and precise written instructions
* Experience of working with hand tools
* Physically fit, most work will involve standing for long periods of time
Hours of Work and pay:
* Monday to Thursday – 8.00am to 4.45pm
* Friday - 8.00am to 12.30pm
* £10.50 per hour
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact Aaron Bowes in the first instance by sending a CV to ;or call through on (Apply online only) for further information.