Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
School Business Studies Teacher
Birmingham £110 - £160 / Day
School Business Studies Teacher - Birmingham
Qualified Business Studies teacher
£115 - 160 per day dependant on experience
Aspire People are currently looking to recruit a strong academic Business Studies teacher for an outstanding secondary school in south Birmingham with excellent facilities. This position will commence ASAP up until the end of the academic year 2017
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
* Rate of pay - £115 - £160 dependant on experience
* You will join a pleasing department of Business studies and teach at Key Stage 3&4
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Plan and deliver lessons.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
* Experience in teaching Business studies, ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3&4
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.