Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Chadwell heath NEG Competitive
Chadwell Heath - Chadwell Heath, Essex
We are currently recruiting a Production Scheduler at our Chadwell Heath site for a 15 month fixed term. The successful candidate will create accurate and timely daily production schedules resulting in efficient utilisation of assets, taking account of constraints in inbound Milk, Process, Filling and Logistics to support zero shorts and zero short code.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Complete processing requirements for that day's plan - review plan and amend throughout the day
* Review previous day's plan and report back to manufacturing meetings daily, update WTD situation, reporting on plan adherence and detailed schedule adherence
* Managing the collation of 'as is' processes and developing the 'to be' processes in the HR function
* Download batches to fillers to create orders in a variety of systems e.g. AS400, JBA, Harford, LPS, DPS
* Send out site raw milk requirements and raw material requirements e.g. bottle forecast
* System updates as orders are confirmed, rebalance back to original plan where possible and highlight any operational changes caused by plan variance
* Liaise with purchasing teams for ingredients and materials to ensure all is available to support production plan
* Highlight to demand team products of significant variance and trends
* Contribute to, support and deliver continuous improvement initiatives
* Provide input to the most cost efficient means of supporting the network for planned and unplanned capacity event, e.g. site maintenance or breakdowns
* Provide input to assist with 'optimisation of the schedule' taking an end to end approach
* Build, manage and maintain effective working relationships across the supply chain and work hand in hand with peers in production, logistics and demand planning
* Build strong relationships with the manufacturing site teams creating a partnership relationship
* Work with the Supply Planners, Demand Planners and Area Planning Managers to ensure we are within the One Plan Culture
Key skills & experience
* Demonstrate business acumen
* Demonstrate ability to solve complex problems
* Ability to engage and influence a broad spectrum of colleagues across hierarchies
* Strong influence and stakeholder management skills
* Strong networking skills
* High level of industry knowledge
* Supply chain planning experience is essential
* Previous experience of working in cross-functional teams is essential
* Strong numeric and verbal reasoning
* Experience of MRP and ERP system
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at (url removed)