Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
SAS DI Studio
SAS DI Studio - Brighton
I currently have a contract requirement for a SAS developer to work for a leading bank in Brighton. Please see the details below-
Rate- £500-550 p/d
Duration- 6 months
Start date- February
1. Highly numerate with experience of building complex data ETL and reporting suites in a variety of SAS environments from an extensive range of source systems (including mainframes, Teradata, Oracle, SQL, DB2...)
2. Extensive experience of building production processes in DI Studio using SAS GRID and SPDS.
3. Practical experience of training people to make the transition from Base SAS to Enterprise Guide and SAS Add-ins.
4. Innovative, self-motivated and displaying initiative, problem solving and communication skills.
5. Experience of working in environments where data quality assurance and compliance with Group and regulatory standards for data quality are embedded in the culture of the team.
6. Strong analytical ability, experienced in data analysis, model development and process development and the ability to work accurately to tight timescales.
If the above opportunity is of interest please send through your CV.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales