A successful multi-channel retailer of beautiful, unique, and affordable furniture and accessories for the home. Today, they have 14 stores and an extensive mail order, online and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
Your main duties include
- Handle internal and external customer enquiries and complaints via telephone, fax, letter, and e-mail in an efficient and timely manner
- To take full ownership of a customer’s enquiry and be positive and proactive in finding a solution
- To meet and exceed individual and team targets, KPIs and department objectives
- To maintain our service level agreement for calls, written communication & web queries
- To feedback customer comments and issues and find creative solutions and suggestions to recurring problems
Key requirements for the position include
- Experience working in a call centre/ customer service environment
- Excellent communicator, especially telephone manner: professional, clear, positive, upbeat, patient & friendly
- Computer literate with excellent written skills (spelling and grammar) particularly business letter writing
- Good numerate and problem-solving skills Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Time management and organisational skills
Full-time hours; Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
If successful, you will be part of a fast-paced and successful business. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including company bonus scheme based on performance, staff discount, pension scheme and continuous personal development.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.