Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Administrator and Marketing Consultant
Birmingham (Full Time, Permanent) £25,000 - £27,000 / Year
Administrator and Marketing Consultant - Birmingham
A growing construction and maintenance contractor who are based in Birmingham are recruiting for an administrator with experience in marketing.
The company are coming off another successful year
Role: Administrator and marketing consultant
- Manage the accreditations to CHAS, Construction line, Gas safe etc.
- Keep an eye on portals for business opportunities
- Manage and lead the completing of PQQ's to get on tender lists
- Log in all tenders
- Establish if the tenders needed written quality documents to support them
- Help the team pull the tender together and ensure the deadline was met.
- Manage the web site
- Manage and help compile O&M manuals for completed projects.
Other areas that would fall in the role would be;
- Setting up and managing Social media accounts for the business.
- Marketing and Newsletters
Other duties may include;
Training programmes and general office matters but these can be dealt with by someone else.
The company are looking for a permanent member of staff but would consider someone on a freelance basis.
Flexible working available
The business would also consider a young graduate that has good IT skills and could grow into the role.
Salary is dependent on experience and the company are open to discussion for right candidate
This is a role that is immediately available
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a busy and growing contractor please apply for this role.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Stephen Jordan, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.