An excellent opportunity has become available for a Junior CAD Technician, with previous experience in Mechanical and Electrical Design, to join an international multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Within the role you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced mechanical and electrical engineers to deliver expert drawings for large scale commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
For this role it is likely that the successful Junior CAD Technician (MEP) will have a minimum of one year's experience preparing drawings within an M&E team and will be fluent in the use of AutoCAD, REVIT and Navisworks.
You will be:
- Preparing 2D and 3D drawings
- Assisting with site surveys
- Supply a hard copy printing service for colleagues when needed
- Maintaining drawing control registers for projects
- Establishing quality systems
- Joining a UK leading environmental and engineering consultancy
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you.