Duties and Responsibilities of Nursery Room Leader
* To provide the highest standards of quality care and education innovative planning including trips out of the nursery and children use of ICT included.
* To work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage, Statutory Framework, the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures and current legislation relating to childcare
* To implement and evaluate a plan of suitable experiences and activities for the children in your care, providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children to develop.
* To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained
* To work as art of the leadership team
* To show potential parents around the nursery, booking trials and enrolling new children as and when necessary.
* Any other duties requested in line with the development of the nursery and the room
* To be third in charge as and when required
Essential Qualification for Nursery Room Leader
* Qualified NVQ in Childcare - Level 3
* 2 years experienced
Our client is located in Ilford IG2 is looking for an experienced Nursery Room Leader with a potential to lead any room and have interest and passion working with children.
Only Apply for the above role if you have the right experience and qualification, send your CV to or call us on [Admin: Removed]