||Flexible Solutionz Limited
My client is a growing insurance services company specialising in the repair of accident damaged vehicles following RTA's. They are looking to recruit a skilled Repair Network Manager who is able to manage the relationship with bodyshops and accident repair centres across the southern region.
Working from home and travelling to client site as required, you will be reponsible for ensuring efficient service and coverage across the South of England:
- Manage and maintain a high level of performance in regards to our Repair Network and Automotive supply chain - financial and KPI, compliance.
- Assist in the development and day to day management of a robust Repair Network performance review/audit schedule with all members of the Repair Network.
- To assist in the overall structure of the Repair Network based on the performance data and recommendations of the performance reviews.
- Ensure the timely resolution of all supply chain complaints giving greater visibility on performance including cause and effect’ remedies, root cause analysis.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with all group Business Partners ensuring "best in class" service is provided at all times.
- To provide an innovative end to end continual repair training material & plan for all staff to ensure all staff are trained and competent to meet agreed repair operational standards.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience but a guide of £30-40k basic plus market leading benefits package is on offer.
Apply now by sending an up to date CV to James via this advert who will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in full detail!
(keywords: Network Repair Manager, Network Account Manager, Credit Hire Repair Network)