Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Robot Commissioning Engineer
West midlands (Full Time, Permanent) £45,000 - £50,000 / Year
Robot Commissioning Engineer - West Midlands
Robot Commissioning Engineer
Role: Robot Commissioning Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- Provide effective Commissioning and Servicing of Application equipment.
- Achieve operational performance and acceptance of Application equipment to meet the design criteria laid down
- Provide all relevant documentation throughout the Commissioning & Servicing period and at completion to Company Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Provide effective Commissioning and Servicing Equipment
- Achieve operational performance and acceptance of Equipment
- Provide all relevant documentation throughout the Commissioning & Servicing period
- Decide methods to be used for individual test operations, conduct and/or instruct operatives accordingly
- Maintain day to day liaison and programme of work with Site Manager/Supervisor or Project Manager as applicable.
- Arrange for the supply of necessary test equipment and materials to site when required and take all reasonable steps to safeguard, maintain and generally take care of the Company's tools and test equipment.
- Inspect work of commissioning operatives for quality, progress and satisfactory completion. Check Progress against programme and identify deviations therefrom.
- Evolve and or agree order of work within the overall programme and control its progress, maintaining a detailed log.
- Ensure compliance of all work, whether executed by own operatives or subcontractors drawings and specifications. Organise, supervise and record such tests and /or inspections as required during progress of commissioning.
- Attend site meetings and project meetings (if so required)
- Provide detailed reports of site visits (at regular intervals when based on a permanent site location) and obtain signed timesheets from client as necessary.
- Verify and compile data records of all test readings and plant settings for inclusion in data manuals.
- Arrange testing on completion including compliance with specifications, snagging and operational handover and customer training.
- Carry out Installation Supervision (as and when required) mechanical or electrical.
- Where required, make minor software changes and panel wiring modifications on site, in liaison with the Electrical Design Engineer.
- Close co-operation and liaison is required between the Project Manager, Site Supervisor/Manager and the Commissioning Engineer for:
* Progress on installation.
* Timing of commissioning activities.
* Labour requirements.
* Installation / operational snagging.
* Customer training, handover procedure/documentation, standby requirements/resources.
- Where required to carry out a 'Technical Support' role and be based on one of our customer sites.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Experience of commissioning robotic systems
- Robot programming experience
- Experience of fault finding and rectification - problem solving to overcome issues utilising technical knowledge
- Flexible in work hours (weekend and shift work when required)
- Flexible in work location (UK and overseas project sites)
- Ability to travel abroad - no restrictions in obtaining visas
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to jodie.lennox:(url removed) or call (Apply online only)