Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Creative Media Lecturer
Hertfordshire (Part Time, Permanent) £25,000 - £38,000 / Year (Plus benefits)
Creative Media Lecturer - Hertfordshire
Job Reference: 156599
Job Title: Creative Media Production Lecturer
Fee Rate: £25,000 - £38,000 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside an educational establishment in Hertfordshire, who require a Creative Media Production Lecturer for a permanent position starting in September.
We are looking for a technically skilled, experienced and ambitious Creative Media Production Lecturer to join our Creative Arts team. The vision and ability to course team lead Level 3 Creative Media Production study programmes is central to the role, whilst maintaining a high quality provision with strong links to employers and the Creative Industries. Experience of planning, delivery, assessment and verification of Level 2 and Level 3 Creative Media Production curriculum is essential. The role sits within a larger Creative Arts Department that allows for an exciting and collaborative working environment.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative teaching techniques to motivate and inspire learners.
To be suitable for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS or CTLLS).
* Hold a minimum degree in Media qualification.
* Experience of planning, delivery, assessment and verification of Level 2 and Level 3 Creative Media Production curriculum.
* Highly proficient in all features on the Adobe Creative Suite,
* Highly skilled in single camera, multi camera and green screen techniques.
* Have experience in project management of small scale3 film and TV production
* Have experience in sound production and sound editing.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
Benefits to you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Performance related pay scheme
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Generous annual leave scheme
* Pension Scheme
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities Protocol Excellence in FE has throughout the UK.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.