Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Stratford-upon-avon £17,000 / Year
Payments Advisor - Stratford-upon-Avon
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, who have been trading for over 100 years. You will be joining the Central Payment Team who offer a prompt and efficient payment service to our network of suppliers.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
* The provision of a first class customer service
* Accurately process and handle a high volume of payments for our network of motor repairers and fee payments to our panel of suppliers and service providers
* Deciding Policy Liability issues
* Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls
* Ensuring the build up of good working relationships with suppliers and within the team
* Handling incoming written and telephone enquiries from internal and external customers
* Meet specified deadlines to accurately meet customer service needs
* Use initiative to plan daily work schedules and adjust as necessary to take in to account varying workloads
* Supporting with aspects of Motor and/or Property claims, excluding personal injury
The Successful applicants will need to demonstrate:-
* Background in a similar role
* A commitment to the importance of good customer care
* Able to process high volumes of work at a high standard
* First class written and verbal communication skills
* Sound judgement and good use of initiative
* The ability to analyse, evaluate and make logic decisions
* Good organisational skills
* Be a team player and being highly motivated
* The ability to meet challenging deadlines and department quality and service standards
* Proactive approach to the resolution of problems
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.