Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Catering assistants, Kitchen Porters, Chef's
Catering assistants, Kitchen Porters, Chef's - Woking, Surrey,
Calling all Sous Chefs.. Are you able to assits the executive chef and be second in command? Can you:
* Run the kitchen when the head chef is away
* Ensure your brigade has high culinary standards
* Manage food purchasing and storage
* Maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* Help create new recipes and write menus
Calling all Chef de Partie - Have you got experience running sections of a kitcken? Can you:
* Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality
* Manage and train any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
* Help the sous chef and to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
Calling all Kitchen Assistants - Have you got experience in completing simple preparation tasks. Can you:
* Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
* Sort, store and distribute ingredients
* Wash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
* Dispose of rubbish
* Organise linen laundry
* Clean the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
Calling all Kitchen Porterts - Can you:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
If you can do any of the above....please get in touch with or call (Apply online only).