Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Ascot (Full Time, Permanent) £30,000 - £40,000 / Year (+ Commission)
Interior Designer - Ascot, Berkshire
Our client offers a high quality Commercial Interior Design service and are looking for an experienced Designer to join their team.
- Obtain clear client brief for design requirements.
- Develop concept interior design schemes and present to client.
- Carry out base Building Surveys, Building Control and Services Surveys, Submissions etc.
- Provide full space planning analysis, furniture space planning and presentation of drawings.
- Provide on-going design support during construction and/or installation.
- Keep up to date with market trends and design solutions in office design.
- Experience with Interior Design and Build or Furniture Industry.
- AutoCAD 2014 - 2D essential (3D preferable)
- Sketch Up Pro 8 or higher - Podium plug in preferable.
- Photoshop CS6 or higher.
- Revit and 3DS Max an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel