Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Occupational Health Clinical Manager
Plymouth (Full Time, Permanent) £48,000 - £50,000 / Year (+ Benefits)
Occupational Health Clinical Manager - Plymouth, Devon,
Occupational Health Clinical Manager
Salary: £48,000 to £50,000 per annum
We are seeking an Occupational Health Clinical Manager to work at our client site in Devonport, Plymouth.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced OH Manager to lead and support the OH Team to deliver a high-quality service to the client. Ensuring that the OH service enables our client to achieve their HR, Health and Safety and Wellbeing objectives.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet the strategic aims of the treatment and OH service.
* Evaluate standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client. Deploying and supervising staff to ensure continuity of service.
* Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing and supporting best practice in treatment and OH services.
* Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture with the staff you manage by working to and supporting the company values.
* Support recruitment, selection and induction of the multidisciplinary team members.
* Undertake, review and record regular clinical competency review with individuals and audit clinical work as per DHC policy; carry out annual reviews, competency checklists, end of probation meetings etc.
* Ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS, etc.
* Initiate, and participate in, programmes of audit for team to ensure compliance with evidence-based standards.
* Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service and ensuring this information is captured and shared with the HR Team and Clinical Operations Team.
* Be aware and maintain professional standards of conduct, taking action if others do not meet the company standards.
* Take responsibility for own professional development by maintaining existing skills and developing new ones relevant to specific area of professional practice.
* Work closely with site operations and multiple stakeholders. Attend Daily/ weekly site operations meetings.
* Contribute to and present feedback on monthly MI and KPI information to Commercial and operational teams within the client's deadline and use the findings to develop the service.
* Present clinical update at monthly and quarterly service review meetings.
* Work with Contract Manager to maintain budgets and stay within annual forecasts.
* RGN registered.
* Part 3 of the Register (OH),
* Proven clinical leadership of a multi-disciplinary team including; physiotherapists, Occupational Health Advisors, Occupational Health Technicians.
* Innovative and adaptable, with proven leadership and management skills.
* IT literate.
* Proven clinical/managerial experience with the ability to motivate a team to achieve the contractual requirements.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels both written and oral.
* Forward thinking and planning effectively under pressure to meet deadlines. Able to prioritise own workload and manage own time, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines.
* Motivated to deliver excellent customer service, good communication skills and empathy when dealing with employees and Clients.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to or call (Apply online only).